For the last 16 years, ADRENA has been developing and commercializing performance navigation analysis software dedicated to yacht racing. ADRENA also provides a weather routing tool developed for the commercial marine field. Thanks to its crew’s passion for oceans and sailing, ADRENA continues to be a leader in innovation. Accessible and responsive, ADRENA team is focusing on customer satisfaction driving for excellence in service and solutions.
To further reinforce our technical support team, we are looking for a sail enthusiast with a technical background. His/Her responsibility will be to manage the following:
- Customer support (telephone/email/on-site and remote)
- Technical writing of user instructions and other documents
- Test and validation of new software prior to commercialization
- User trainings (face to face and remote)
- Maintenance of the computer installed base
Some punctual travels to expect for shows, race departure, trainings…
Prospective promotion to management position.
- Associate Degree (2-year) in computing, electronics, technics
- Knowledge in marine electronics systems
- Windows 7/8/10
- Being a sailor is mandatory, experience in racing would be appreciated
- Strong client relationship ability
- French speaking
Job located in Saint Sebastien sur Loire (44), France.
One-year fixed term Contract.
Salary depending on qualification and experience.
You have a passion for sailing and are a computer wizard, you wish to invest yourself in a growing company and join a motivated team.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to Cecile RODET: email@example.com, indicating “IT Technician Support” in the object.