In addition to navigation functions, AdrenaFirst Offshore software offers a complete and unique weather routing function.
Efficient but also friendly to use, it has been developed in the same line than AdrenaFirst. It is a simplified version of the very well-known and validated Adrena routing module.
It calculates the best route avoiding the coast from the following settings: date and place of departure, destination, boat’s speed polars and weather forecast.
AdrenaFirst functions & Optima (creation of accurate speed polars of a sailboat)
- Calculation of optimum route while automatically avoiding coastlines.
- Display of wind conditions encountered throughout the route.
- Summary table of the routing
- Integration of the current into routing calculations
- Load and display GRIB weather files.
- Safety: exclusion of dangerous wind zones
- Routing in 2 clicks: one click to launch the start, one click to the finish … Take it easy, Adrena handles all the route planning!
- Dual Routing: opportunity to combine two modes of propulsion in a routing calculation. The software offers the best way forward with periods of sailing and motoring, depending on the weather conditions. It also provides an estimate of fuel consumption.
Discover how to prepare your cruise with AdrenaFirst
This tutorial is going to show tools to prepare your cruise with AdrenaFirst by making a routing on a voyage from Antibes to southern Corsica.