In addition to navigation functions, AdrenaFirst Offshore software offers a complete and unique weather routing function.
Efficient but also friendly to use, it has been developed in the same line than AdrenaFirst. It is a simplified version of the very well-known and validated Adrena routing module.
It calculates the best route avoiding the coast from the following settings: date and place of departure, destination, boat’s speed polars and weather forecast.
AdrenaFirst functions & Optima (creation of accurate speed polars of a sailboat)
- Calculation of optimum route while automatically avoiding coastlines.
- Display of wind conditions encountered throughout the route.
- Summary table of the routing
- Integration of the current into routing calculations
- Load and display GRIB weather files.
- Safety: exclusion of dangerous wind zones
- Routing in 2 clicks: one click to launch the start, one click to the finish … Take it easy, Adrena handles all the route planning!
- Dual Routing: opportunity to combine two modes of propulsion in a routing calculation. The software offers the best way forward with periods of sailing and motoring, depending on the weather conditions. It also provides an estimate of fuel consumption.
>> BUY IT
More information about AdrenaFirst Offshore & table functions
Discover how to prepare your cruise with AdrenaFirst
Preparing your cruise with AdrenaFirst
This tutorial is going to show tools to prepare your cruise with AdrenaFirst by making a routing on a voyage from Antibes to southern Corsica.